www.fitnessuganda.net is committed to protecting and safeguarding the user’s privacy on our website. In accordance with international and industrial guidelines, laws and standards, these are our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information.
Collection, storage and use of personal information
www.fitnessuganda.net may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of users: (name and surname; birth date; gender; country of residence; city; non-personal browsing habits and click patterns; e-mail address; IP address)
Purpose of collection, storage and use of personal information
www.fitnessuganda.net collects, stores and uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- To greet the user when he/she accesses the our website;
- Subject to the user’s consent, inform the user of facts relating to his/her access and use of the our website;
- Subject to the user’s consent, inform the user about competitions and special offers from our website
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our website.
- To verify the identity of the user when transacting with www.fitnessuganda.net
- To ensure that the goods bought from us are received by the addressee
Communications from www.fitnessuganda.net
The user may elect not to receive any communications from www.fitnessuganda.net
Rules regarding the disclosure and sharing of personal information and other data
www.fitnessuganda.net may collect, maintain, save, compile and share any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- www.fitnessuganda.net shall not disclose personal information from users unless the user consents thereto;
- www.fitnessuganda.net shall disclose information without the user’s consent only through due legal process;
- www.fitnessuganda.net may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual (e.g. cookies).
- www.fitnessuganda.net owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Fitness Uganda
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, username and password and for restricting access to their computer. They agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account, username and/or password. They agree to provide accurate and truthful information.
www.fitnessuganda.net reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if a user violates these Terms & Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interests to do so.